It seems like settings up POS is not user friendly. No worry, I think I will include this into the wizard to make it automated.
Right now, follow the below steps to get POS up and running.
1. Due to the admin roles might not be assigned with full rights, navigate to [HRM->Settings->Roles].
2. Double click the ‘ADMIN’ role.
3. Expand the roles tree to [LGS->Settings]. Check the ‘POS’ icon and then click ‘Save’ button.
4. Navigate to [Logistics->Settings->POS].
5. Click on the ‘New’ button.
6. Ensure the ‘MAC Address’ is correctly enter and ‘Active’ checkbox is checked. You can refer the MAC address in the Setup database. Play around with the ‘POS Layout’ and you will see something different later.
7. Click on the ‘Save’ button.
8. Navigate to [General->Tools->Options].
9. Click on the ‘Logistics’ and enter the ‘POSPrinter’ under POS Printer Name or refer to the name which your POS printer call in Control Panel [Devices and Printers].
10. Click on the ‘Save’ button.
11. Start ‘Strawberry POS’ and it shall be working fine.
Let me know if this is still not working. Thanks.